Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning
Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC)
Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalysts (SCRC)
8 Step Cleaning Process
1. Visual Inspection For Damage
2. Pre-Cleaning Weight Recorded
3. Inspect and Clean Mounting Surfaces
4. Flow Test Prior to Cleaning
5. High Temperature, 6 Hour Cleaning Cycle
6. Direct High Pressure Air Cleaning
7. Flow Test To Assure Proper Flow
8. Post-Cleaning Weight Recorded.
Save Money On DPF Filters, DOC & SCRC Catalysts.